Model Casting Call for
Tampa Bay Fashion Week 2016
Saturday, August 20, 2016 | 9:30am-12pm
Art Institute of Tampa
4401 North Himes Avenue
Tampa, FL 33614-7086
R-Z: 10:30amIf you are not able to make your specified arrival time, please arrive before 11am. If anyone arrives after 11:30am, s/he will not be able to participate in the model casting.We are seeking confident and attractive female and male runway models. Regardless of weight or body frame, you must have a healthy appearance and be in good physical condition.Important Requirements:
· Women: Minimum height of 5’8″ or taller. Size 2-6.
· Men: Minimum height of 6’0″ or taller. Jacket 40R, waist 30-32.
Note: We are not casting for elementary school-aged children (or younger) models this year.
· Must have strong runway experience
· Be prepared to walk. Ladies, please bring a pair of high heels
· Wear a minimal amount of make-up or no make-up
· No excessive piercing or tattoos
· Please avoid baggy clothing, we need to see your figure/body
· For those who would like to be considered for the designer swimwear or lingerie segment, please wear a two-piece bathing suit (women) or swim trunks (men) underneath your clothes as you may be asked to walk in your bathing suit
· We may ask to see your legs, arms, torso and upper back to see if you are able to wear open back gowns, low-cut garments, etc.
· Please bring at least 12 comp cards or 12 of the same photos for designers to review.
· Be prepared to provide your TRUE current stats i.e. height (in bare feet), bust size, waist size, dress size, shoe size, etc.
All models must be pre-approved and registered to walk for designers in Fashion Week Tampa Bay. Your registration will be your signed waivers/releases which you will receive at the casting call.
In prior years, this has been an unpaid casting. We’re excited to share that this year we are able to provide nominal compensation to selected models. You’ll receive enough for gas money and plenty of perks! Select models will also have media exposure and editorial opportunities.
If you have any questions, please e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org